I know, I’ve been remiss in my regular blogging duties here lately but Gavin Heaton recently blogged about a recent panel on corporate blogging that I participated in at the German American Business Association. The entire video can be found online (embedded below). It is a tad long and if you’re already well versed in social media, then this is probably not for you.
But if you’re a small business and would like to learn more of the basics of corporate blogging and how companies need to adapt to the rapidly evolving media then do check it out sometime over the weekend. It featured a few of my peers in the social media biz I’ve been meaning to meet:
1. Mark Simmons – VP, Marketing at Six Apart
2. Mark Finnern – Chief Community Evangelist at SAP
3. Jennifer McClure – founder and board president of the Society for New Communications Research
4. Christopher Carfi – CEO, Cerado
5. Vassil Mladjov – CEO, Blogtronix
Look forward to many more conversations with my fellow panelists. In the meanwhile, check out the panel discussion below.
Once again, thanks to Pamela and GABA for the invite.