A blog to an evangelist, is like a 2-way megaphone, which can broadcast THE good news to audiences, and also help take back the good/bad news to the upper echelons of your company, hopefully with the sole purpose of improving your product/service.
So, have today’s corporate evangelists “Got blog?” Here’s a sampling:
2. Betsy Weber — Chief Evangelist, Tech Smith
Yes (Corporate TechSmith blog)
3. Thomas Hawk –Evangelist and CEO, Zooomr
4. Heather Champ — Flickr
I don’t think so
6. Kiran Patel — President and Co–Founder of GNoTE, Chief Evangelist at RingCube
9. Kent Brewster — Technical Evangelist, Yahoo! Developer Network
10. Sati Hiller — Salesforce (Partner, GNoTe conference)
It’s also interesting that two of the hottest companies on the planet, Google (if you discount Matt Cutts) and Apple, DO NOT HAVE blogger evangelists, particularly Apple, who literally invented tech evangelism.
I believe that EVERYONE WHO HAS A BLOG IS AN EVANGELIST?
Do you think, every corporate evangelist should have a blog?