9 months, 154 posts, 568 conversations, 15 marketing categories, over 40 marketing blog buddies later, here I stand at the start of a brand new year — eagerly looking ahead:
New email | Renewed Focus | Same RSS Feed
1. New email — Yes, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, comments, suggestions, etc…
2. Renewed focus — the past 3 months has been quite the roller-coaster in my personal and professional life and it definitely impacted the flow of blogging. But now that I’m back — I’m focused ever more clearly on blogging & marketing.
* Also, I hope to be back on the Mprofs blog with regular updates. I’d like to thank Ann for giving me an opportunity to talk to such a great targeted marketing audience via the Daily Fix.
* I’ll also take a stab at writing an increased number of shorter posts.
3. Same RSS Feed: Please feel free to add my RSS feed to your reader, if you haven’t done so already:
Marketing Nirvana’s RSS Feed: https://mariosundar.wordpress.com/feed/
Also, please let me know if you’re having any difficulty with adding this feed to your reader.
Have a great New Year! Here’s to continued conversations!!
1. Read more (blogs & discover great new feeds)
2. Converse more (via comments)
3. Participate more (in other blogs’ conversations)
4. Focus more (on marketing and the 5 types of marketing mentioned above)