Mario Sundar

LinkedIn's 2nd PR hire. These are my thoughts on products, public relations, and startups.

Raising a Post to the Past!

(i) The Journey

From Madras to Bangalore to Columbus to Fresno to the Silicon Valley to the city. What a trip it has been? I just wanted to announce the start of my new job this week. It’s also a belated excuse to my oh-so-not-regular-blogging over the past few weeks.

I shall  continue to share my $.02 on all things marketing and advertising and hope to pick up the pace of posts shortly. Please do continue to read, contribute and inspire my blogging.

(ii) The Team

There’s no better time than now to THANK some of the most wonderful people whose friendship I’ve grown accustomed to in recent times — Bozhko, Katia, DK, Joyce, Flavia, Peggy, Joseph, Coby, Christina, Daphne, John, David, Chunming,…

Jeremiah, Ann, Mack, David (Armano), Eric, Mike, Karl, CK, Shel, and a whole bunch of marketing bloggers whose blogging enthusiasm make me want to blog even on the most news-dry day!

Most especially, I’d have to THANK family — mom, dad and sis, who have always been there for me!

(iii) The Motto

Stay Hungry; Stay Foolish

Filed under: About Mario Sundar

10 Responses

1. Ann Handley says:

Many congrats on the new gig, Mario!! Where did you land?

2. Mack Collier says:

Congrats Mario! Are you still in the SV area?

3. Eric Kintz says:

So what’s the news? Did you leave Navajo?
    Eric

4. David Armano says:

Mario,

best of luck with your new career move. New jobs are always exciting and scary. When I left agency.com for Digitas, it was Steve Job’s speech that inspired me as well.

Congrats.

5. Life is always an adventure – even if we don’t recognize it. Sounds like you are in for some fun.

Congrats on your new assignment.

Keep creating,
    Mike

6. Mario Sundar says:

Thanks a lot, team, for your kind words and best wishes.

Will keep y’all posted of further developments.
    Mario

7. DK says:

Hey dude,

Congratulations on the new gig. There are lot more stops on your journey,
    excited ??? that was stupid you should be 🙂

8. DK says:

Hey dude,

Congratulations on the new gig. There are lot more stops on your journey,
    excited ??? that was stupid, you should be 🙂

9. Hi Mario,

“I just wanted to announce the start of my new job this week.”

Congrats on the new gig. I just hope you don’t have to work 80+ hours per week 😉

10. CK says:

This is so exciting you world-traveling guru. When can you tell us more? Thanks for the shout out…but getting to know great people/bloggers like yourself has been my pleasure entirely :-).