Mario Sundar

LinkedIn's 2nd PR hire. These are my thoughts on products, public relations, and startups.

Click if you are (a) B2B marketer AND (b) from high-tech

I just got a survey request from Stefan Tornquist, Research Director at Marketing Sherpa, a marketing website that I endorsed in one of my earlier posts.

Stefan is in the process of putting together a survey that compares the various components of sales & marketing (lead management, direct marketing, search engine marketing, etc… ) among B2B technology marketers – circa 2006. I presume, the result would be a “State of Business Technology Marketing” report that will be mailed FREE to all participants of the survey. I’m sure this report would give you a birds-eye view of the latest & greatest within the marketing community at high-tech B2B companies. The survey’s just 13 questions and per my experience, fairly easy and short to take.

Participate in the 13-point survey, if you’d like to be a part of creating that data for the benefit of your peers and colleagues.

Filed under: Miscellaneous

6 Responses

1. Marketeer says:

Let’s see what the questions are.

2. Marketeer says:

Hi Mario,

Do you have any idea why Stefan uses this type of survey form? Only 13 questions but very cumbersome to fill out.

Anyway I looking forward to see the results.

3. Marketeer says:

Like your topics… added you to my blogroll if that’s ok?

4. mariosundar says:

Hi Rogier,
    Thanks for dropping by and for your comments. I believe Stefan had a specific set of data points he needed to cover for his research and hence the 13 point format, but I’ll surely ping him to find out more.
    -Mario Sundar

5. Marketeer says:

Hi Mario,

Well it’s my experience people get either lost or bored using this format questionnaire.

6. mike says:

as-94783-sa

great post, I couldnt have said it better!

mike